Skip to content
- a recurrent pattern of changes, as from silence to sound, which cannot be detected unless both elements are recognized.
- a song of praise, glorifying and joyous, a devotional exercise.
- Jantastigranantalam [han – ta – stig – ra – nan – ta – lam]
- the flower[ing] of all worlds.
- the green tongue, the green truth.
- from diurnus, from dies, from diew- (cf. d[a|e|i]va, diary, diet, circadian, meridian, quotidian, journal, adjourn). the sun’sky-crossing from dawn to dusk; all the d[ist]ance of a day.